counter free hit unique web <body>
CUCKOO.
Sunday, February 03, 2008

"Secretly, I hope to get into a poly."

Since yuping (aka AH NEH (:) asked...

After countless hours of deliberation with myself (and with friends online), I finally came to a decision at 4am like that. (Sick right?) We had to make 12 damn choices which makes our life harder cause we need to make sure that all of them are what we want... especially if the previous choice is something which have a COP lower than our score. 4 days to make such a life changing decision.

Anyway, with my "okay" score. Decided to get into NYJC. Someone told me it was a "cheena" school after I submitted the application which worried me a little. -.- Thanks a lot! Well, I told someone this, "It's either I get into the best, or go into a poly." With my score, Nanyang JC and Meridian JC are my best shot.

And so, my brother came to me and told me what are the things I need to consider for the ideal school.
#1 COP: Choose a school or a course that has a COP that is around your own score. Get into the best school that you get in. He went berserk (exaggerating) when he found out that I have SRJC and MI in my 12 choices. BAH.

#2 LOCATION: If I go to a poly, having a school near to the house would definately benefit me. Less cost & waste less time on the bus. For JC, cost wouldn't be such a major problem, but time is still a factor. Come late, later will get punished... AHH.

#3 INTEREST/ABILITY TO COPE: In poly, you will be pursuing a course for 3 years. Lose interest, and face the consequences. Choose a course that you truly, sincerely have interest in and not join a course because your best friend is taking it. If you want to be together with your friend, maybe you should choose to go to the same school. (:

In JC, it's whether you are able to cope or not. Once I heard that you have to write 1000 words for General Paper, my interest of going to a JC withered. MUAHAHA. And you should know that you will have to take MT also. EEP. Think wisely.

After all that. I have yet to tell you my choices. Okay.
> NYJC (ARTS) The only JC. MUAHAHA!
> TP (Psychology Studies)
> NYP (Media Studies & Management)
> NP (Mass Communication)
> SP (Applied Drama & Psychology)
> NP (Early Childhood Education)
> SP (Media & Communication)
> NP (Psycholody & Community Services)
> NP (Film, Sound & Video)
> NYP (Visual Communication)
> TP (Visual Communication)
> SP (Human Resource Managment with Psychology)


Profile
of the coolest person, ever


HUDA
A selfish, shallow individual who is simple-minded but pretends to be someone complicated because every one is like that. I know this description will need to be changed and maybe the next time I look at it, I will go, "What the hell was I thinking?" until then, I shall keep it like that. Oh, I like black and I try so hard to be an individual. It's so hard to be just that when everyone is trying to be their own person. So, I gave up and became like everyone else. The world is complicated.

facebook! livejournal! email! twitter! tumblr! maybe soon.

Tagboard
for your bloody comments.

Links
whenever this blog bores you.

♥Tegan and Sara
Limited Hype | Tuneage
DoWorkDesign
Rhombus

abel afidah aiken alisha andrew ardila caleb cheston danial darren fawlyana guanHui huda janell jermaine jeslyn jessica jiaLi jiaYing junRu karen kayla linJia muYing nick preemal priscilla renie serene shah sharon shaohui shermaine shuhadah shuyun sue(ryana) wanwen willie yiRui yuPing ziYang zyndie GetPsyched. Groovy Orange

Archives
for my viewing pleasure.

06.05 07.05 11.05 12.05 01.06 02.06 03.06 04.06 05.06 06.06 07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 06.07 07.07 01.08 02.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 01.10 02.10 03.10

Credits
to the people with skills.

Designer
Inspiration